The Color of Pixar
By Tia Krater (Author), John Lasseter (Foreword).
- Bold and beautiful, this volume presents hundreds of film stills from the Pixar archives in a glorious spectrum of color.
- Starting with bright white images and seamlessly flowing through the colors of the rainbow, it becomes crystal clear how each frame tells a story.
- Bound into a gorgeous volume, The Color of Pixar encapsulates everything there is to love about the studio: Attention to detail, the playful characters, and the sheer scope of their work over 20 years of iconic feature films.
- Publisher: Chronicle Books, Illustrated Edition (2017).
- 352 Pages.
- ISBN-10: 1452159201
- ISBN-13: 978-1452159201
- Item weight: 2.29 pounds.
- Dimension: 8.25 x 6.25 x 1.5 Inches.